SABnzbd is not downloading manual NZB adds

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
6stringdesigns

SABnzbd is not downloading manual NZB adds

Post by 6stringdesigns »

Hope this is the right place to post.

Having a bit of an issue that randomly popped up. SAB is only downloading files from NZBs auto-added by Sonarr. Manual adds and even testing with Couch Potato yield an entry in the queue, but just sits there. While it's sitting there, I can go into Sonarr, do a manual search for some things I'm missing and they will populate into the SAB queue and immediately start downloading even though my manual add is at the top of the queue.

I've even tried manually adding an NZB that Sonarr pushed to SAB which started downloading and still, the manual add just sits in the queue.

I've tried restarting SAB, updating to RC2 (from RC1. RC1 was running just fine before), repairing, then clearing queue, uninstalling/reinstalling and deleting any/all orphaned files.

Debug log from SAB after manually adding the NZB here: http://pastebin.com/u9BrMMPM

Any help is much appreciated! Hopefully I provided enough info.
Last edited by 6stringdesigns on February 26th, 2016, 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: SABnzbd is not downloading manual NZB adds

Post by shypike »

Which priority setting do these stalling items have?
6stringdesigns

Post by 6stringdesigns »

All jobs that go into SAB are 'Normal' priority, but I did try setting the manually added (and stuck) jobs to 'High' and 'Forced', and neither option helped. They'll just sit at the top of the queue while NZBs picked up from Sonarr download and work their way through.

edit - Got some ideas from a SAB dev over on reddit and turns out my server settings for Categories was incorrect. I only had one selected (for Sonarr) for some reason. Selected all proper Categories and my stuck jobs started downloading just fine.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

I am thinking of some warning in case no Enabled server has the Default category selected. This is already the 4th person or so that has this issue..
Especially since this feature is new in 1.0.0
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shypike »

And annoy people who know what they are doing?
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Not a warning, but a notice..
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate