SABnzbd has suddenly stopped downloading Sickbeard shows

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
sparki

SABnzbd has suddenly stopped downloading Sickbeard shows

Post by sparki »

evening,

been using sabnzbd and sickbeard for some time, all worked great. news server is via supernews.

last week it stopped downlnoading the shows setup in sickbeard altogether. sickbeard authenticates to sabnzbd ok, connection tested so api key is fine. sabnzbd authentications and confirms connection with supernews ok... connection tests ok. nothing here has changed... firewall turned off and tested... no change. isp is virgin but have had no issues to date.

if i put an nzb file into sannzdb's watch folder it will download fine and do post processing/moving etc fine so kinda points to sickbeard not telling sabnzbd what shows to pull down doesn't it?

any pointers or comments welcomed... getting stick from wife while shows arent downloading :)

cheers
ALbino

Re: SABnzbd has suddenly stopped downloading Sickbeard shows

Post by ALbino »

Sick Beard is an abandoned project. Try switching to the fork SickRage, or better yet, upgrade to Sonarr.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Sonarr will let you import sickbeard shows pretty easily, when you have a direct structure already in place from sickbeard.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
sparki

Post by sparki »

thanks all... i appreciate the suggestions :) - will try sonarr on a freshly built pc with sabnzbd.

until i do sort that out, does anyone have ideas on why this should suddendly stop working out of th e blue or would something have changed on a backend and not visible to me? i cant imagine im the only person left using sabnzbd and sickbeard... i thought i'd read more if it were a generic issue.

Sickbeard ver. is 507 so their latest, albeit old, version. I'm running it on Win7 and SABnzbd ver. 0.7.16 (old I know... )

thanks all.
ALbino

Post by ALbino »

At the very least you should upgrade SABnzbd to 0.7.20 since it only contains bug fixes and no major changes.