moving nzb's in the Queue

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
xeddog

moving nzb's in the Queue

Post by xeddog »

I am running SAB 1.0.3 on an Ubuntu 16.04 system, and I am using the Glitter-Night interface. How do I move an nzb from say the bottom of the Queue on page two, to the top of the Queue on page one? You can drag-and-drop nzb's easily within a page, but I have not found the key to move from page to page.

Thanks,

Wayne
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: moving nzb's in the Queue

Post by safihre »

Indeed it lacks a quick way, but fastest would probably be by setting the job's priority to high. This will bump it above the Normal-priority ones.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
xeddog

Post by xeddog »

I thought about that, but all of the other jobs in front of it are already high priority. They all came from SickBeard which is configured to set priority to high by default. Oh well, not a big deal.

Wayne
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

The harder way is to change in Status and Interface settings the number of jobs per page. With more (or all), you can more easily change them. After this the settings can go back :)
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate