Problem importing an nzb file

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
n03397

Problem importing an nzb file

Post by n03397 »

I am trying to import and nzb file which is 40mb(I do not know if this is related with my problem) and am getting the followijg error message

ERROR 09/02/2017 21:40 [09/Feb/2017:21:40:24] HTTP
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/SABnzbdplus/sabnzbd/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 663, in respond
self.body.process()
File "/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/SABnzbdplus/sabnzbd/cherrypy/_cpreqbody.py", line 989, in process
super(RequestBody, self).process()
File "/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/SABnzbdplus/sabnzbd/cherrypy/_cpreqbody.py", line 558, in process
proc(self)
File "/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/SABnzbdplus/sabnzbd/cherrypy/_cpreqbody.py", line 223, in process_multipart_form_data
process_multipart(entity)
File "/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/SABnzbdplus/sabnzbd/cherrypy/_cpreqbody.py", line 215, in process_multipart
part.process()
File "/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/SABnzbdplus/sabnzbd/cherrypy/_cpreqbody.py", line 556, in process
self.default_proc()
File "/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/SABnzbdplus/sabnzbd/cherrypy/_cpreqbody.py", line 715, in default_proc
self.file = self.read_into_file()
File "/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/SABnzbdplus/sabnzbd/cherrypy/_cpreqbody.py", line 730, in read_into_file
self.read_lines_to_boundary(fp_out=fp_out)
File "/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/SABnzbdplus/sabnzbd/cherrypy/_cpreqbody.py", line 700, in read_lines_to_boundary
fp_out.write(line)
IOError: [Errno 28] No space left on device

I have plenty of space on My QNAP nas and all the folders of the sabnzbd are located on the hard drives.
n03397

Re: Problem importing an nzb file

Post by n03397 »

I have found out that it is uisng /tmp folder which is 64mb. It is going to 100% duiring uploading of the nzb file. Is there an alernative way to upload this?
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Try zipping the file, SAB can also accept zipped files.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
n03397

Post by n03397 »

Solution found. I have compressed the nzb file and I have uploaded it succesfully. Is there an alternate way to do this?
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

40MB NZB's are very unusual.

Alternativily, you could setup a Watched Folder where you put NZB's like this. SABnzbd will scan this folder every x-seconds and import the NZB's directly.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by sander »

If the NZB is 40MB, the download will be around ... 128GB. Impressive. But is that what you want?
n03397

Post by n03397 »

safihre wrote:40MB NZB's are very unusual.

Alternativily, you could setup a Watched Folder where you put NZB's like this. SABnzbd will scan this folder every x-seconds and import the NZB's directly.
Thanks for your help