Sickbeard to MP4 Automator - problems with the "automator"

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
evanwins

Sickbeard to MP4 Automator - problems with the "automator"

Post by evanwins »

I have it working fine when running manual.py my problem is with automatic post processing.

Download client is sabnzbds, on a Mac. I use DogNzb queue, watchlist and RSS for movies and Sonarr for TV.

How do I set up Sabs and the Sab section of the autoprocess.ini to post process my downloads? If I just use the Sabs section can I not configure the Sonarr section of the autoProcess.ini or do I have to configure that Sonarr section as well? Do I have to configure Sonarr itself as well?

Basically I want to know if I can just have Sabs "aware" of the post processing and the Sickbeard to MP4 Automator only be "aware" of Sabs. So Sonarr wouldn't do anything other than it has been except now it's moving a tagged mp4 instead of an MKV.

My Sabs categories are just "movies" and "TV" although I did add a "Sonarr" category and a "bypass"to comply with the SB to MP4 Automator instructions. (I did not add the sickrage, Radarr, sickbeard, couchpotato categories because I don't use that software.)

In Sabs>Settings>Folders, scripts folder is pointed to /sickbeard_mp4_automator, In Sabs>Settings>Categories the 4 I have are Sonarr, TV, Movies, Bypass; all are "default" for Priority and Processing, Sonarr's category "script" points to "postSonarr.py" as does "TV"; and Movies category "script" points to "SABPostProcess.py".
When a movie gets downloaded now I get an error in Sabs that says "SABPostProcess ERROR - No Category Detected."

When a TV show get downloaded (by Sonarr's initiation) it just downloads as normal and moves to the correct folder with no post processing whatsoever and no error.

HELP. It's greatly appreciated.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Sickbeard to MP4 Automator - problems with the "automato

Post by safihre »

I think maybe you should ask this from the creators of the script? They must have a guide.
Sonarr does, for sure.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate