Plz Help! Nvidia Shield/Windows "Cannot Create Final Folder"

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
tyzing

Plz Help! Nvidia Shield/Windows "Cannot Create Final Folder"

Post by tyzing »

Searched and searched but every post I've seen about this deals with NAS systems which I don't think applies since I'm trying to do this on a Windows 10 machine.

Issue: I've had quite the time setting up my new Nvidia Shield which now allows you (recent update) to connect an external drive & share over the network. I finally troubleshooted the whole Sonarr as a service & not being able to connect to the drive until I switched it over to UNC. Now Sonarr finds my shows well and everything on that end looks OK but SABNZBD is having issues.

Here's what it looks like on SAB

Here's what Sonarr looks like:

Last thing: Not sure if this matters or not but Nvidia does give a specific login and password to connect to the folder...which I had to do to connect to it in the first place. I had to change the Sonarr service login to my Windows log in as well. The folders do show "Read Only" under properties but I've yet to be able to shake that permission no matter how many times I try to change the ownership and permissions. Not sure if that's the issue or not...
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Plz Help! Nvidia Shield/Windows "Cannot Create Final Fol

Post by safihre »

We can't see the pictures.
So not sure what's going wrong.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate