Upgrade to 2.0

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
ckp33

Upgrade to 2.0

Post by ckp33 »

Hi,
I'm on 1.2.3. For the most part everything is working very well on my Windows 10 x64 system.
Sometimes, I might get a failed download where I need to click retry and then it works (seems to be the really big downloads like >=10GB.
Do you advise upgrading to 2.0?
Is it a simple upgrade on top of 1.2.3?
Will my Couchpotato and Sonarr setup still work without having to reconfigure anything?
Great application.
Thank you.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Upgrade to 2.0

Post by safihre »

The upgrade will be seamless, everything stays the same for your other apps and settings.
Can't promise that it won't fail sometimes without knowing why it failed in 1.2.3. :)
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
ckp33

Post by ckp33 »

Thanks for replying. So I upgraded and so far, so good!
beemerbear

Post by beemerbear »

I have installed 2.0 and longtime user of earlier versions. Much different look and feel. I did not initially have my block account server on. I have missing blocks from my US server but it has moved my download to history with missing blocks. Yes I know there are missing blocks. I didn't have my block account on in server configs. I don't see a way to send the incomplete files back into the main queue. In the older version of SAB I could click "repair" and it would move the incomplete files with missing blocks back into the queue and look through all the servers for missing files on the backup or optional server. Now I see it uses priority method but no more backup or optional check boxes. I have set the priority to have the block accounts last. I can't get the files from history in the completed folder back into the main queue. Why in the world is it sending incomplete NZB downloads into the completed folder with no apparent way to repair them.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Did you try the Retry button in the history? Are you using the new Glitter skin?

Do you maybe have 'Only post process verified jobs' turned off in Config Switches? Otherwise it would not send them to the complete folder.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate