Downloads stuck on 99-100%

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
antigravity83

Downloads stuck on 99-100%

Post by antigravity83 »

Hey everyone, running version 2.2.0 Develop in Ubuntu, and I'm constantly having issues with files getting to 99-100% and not completing, and the next file starts downloading etc. I can have a list of 100 files sitting at 99-100%.

Only way to fix the issue is to restart SAB, some can be recovered and complete their download, others go straight to failed. Redownloaded the same file will then finish successfully.

I'm also having another issue, unsure if it's related but randomly files will get added to SAB from Sonarr but instead of downloading they immediately become an orphaned file, and I have to restart SAB again and re-download the files. They'll then download fine.

Anyway to fix this? Driving me nuts!
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Downloads stuck on 99-100%

Post by safihre »

We will try to fix this. Do you have Check before download turned on?
In the mean time you should switch to the /nobetas version of Sabnzbd PPA. Your settings should stay preserved when removing and readd the PPA.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

From what we experienced before, pausing and unpause the download (you can use the multi edit to do the all at once) will also fix it.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
antigravity83

Post by antigravity83 »

Hi Safihre, thanks for the info.

I don't have Check before download turned on- as I found that made things worse.

I'll switch to the /nobeta version, and see how I go - thanks :)

If it happens in the meantime, I'll try pause/unpause, although I don't think that helped in the past. I may be wrong though.

Do you have any insight to downloads being orphaned without ever appearing in the download list? This happens intermittently but quite often.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Do you get any errors when they orphan? Non at all?
antigravity83

Post by antigravity83 »

No errors, at least on the errors tab anyway
antigravity83

Post by antigravity83 »

Still not working unfortunately.

Also just tried pausing and restarting a bunch of 99-100% files, doesn't do anything. New files continue to be downloaded instead.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Strange. When you go into the Status and Interface settings window, then Connections tab. If you enable showing of all connections, does it show its working on some of the stuck downloads?

And this is on 2.1.0?
antigravity83

Post by antigravity83 »

Hmm I just checked and looks like im still running 2.2.0 develop - although I followed these instructions

https://sabnzbd.org/wiki/installation/i ... buntu-repo
jcfp
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by jcfp »

antigravity83 wrote: July 2nd, 2017, 4:22 amHmm I just checked and looks like im still running 2.2.0 develop - although I followed these instructions
Make sure only "nobetas" remains, then uninstall and reinstall the sabnzbdplus package. Otherwise, the stable release from there won't be considered because its version is lower than the 2.2.0 alpha release already installed.
antigravity83

Post by antigravity83 »

Thanks - it looks like both repo's were listed. Deleted the standard repo and then uninstalled, reinstalled.

Running 2.1.0 now- thanks. Seems to be running much better!