web interface returning error 500

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
egasmic

web interface returning error 500

Post by egasmic »

Hello all,

I'm very new to SABnzbd and was hoping to find some help here with this issue. Up until yesterday everything was running smoothly, downloading and extracting content to TV and Movie folders, adding NZBs via Sonarr/Radarr, etc. Now SABnzbd runs and I can see the icon in the taskbar (says it's downloading), however the web interface returns the following:
500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyo", line 670, in respond
File "cherrypy\lib\encoding.pyo", line 220, in __call__
File "cherrypy\_cpdispatch.pyo", line 60, in __call__
File "sabnzbd\interface.pyo", line 356, in index
File "sabnzbd\api.pyo", line 1338, in build_queue
KeyError: 'Default'
Powered by CherryPy 8.1.2
Here's some system info:
Version: 2.2.1
Install-type: Windows Installer
Skin (if applicable): default
Firewall Software: None
Are you using IPV6?no
Is the issue reproducible? yes

I've tried restarting SAB, restarting the OS, reinstalled SAB 2.2.1, and installed Python 2.7.13. None of this helped at all and the same error shows up every time I try to access the web interface.

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
E
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: web interface returning error 500

Post by safihre »

This is very strange, something has added a job and set the priority to 'Default', which is not a valid priority.
To fix this it should work fine by just letting it finish the queue and make sure no new downloads are being added.
Then the interface should work again. Try adding 1 job (using Radar/Sonarr or manual) and see what happens.

Do you only use Radarr/Sonarr to add things?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
egasmic

Post by egasmic »

thanks so much for the response! a couple of hours after I posted this, the interface started responding normally. There were many other items in the queue, so it never completed but apparently at least that one bad job completed and the rest proceeded normally.

Yes, I just use Radarr/Sonarr to add. Many times I will initiate a manual search within one or the other then choose the prefered NZBs myself, adding them through Radarr or Sonarr then finding them in the queue to prioritize if it's important to get quickly.

Again, thanks for the response! is there any way to manually remove one of these bad jobs if it comes up again?
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

I will make sure for 2.3.0 that the input is checked and can only contain valid priorities :)
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate