A Newbie to Linux and Fancy Stuff

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
camcalda

A Newbie to Linux and Fancy Stuff

Post by camcalda »

How are you everyone......I've seen where you all have been others in the forums and just wanted to pick your brains on the subject.

Couch Potato
1. I have selected several movies in Couch Potato however I see no traffic in SAZBnbd.
2. When A movie is available in Couch Potato I assume it should be downloaded in SABnzbd but nothing there
3. I have a 120 GIG HD where Linux and all aps are installed, i have a 4 and 3 TB Hard Drive whee the download are supposed to be sent to teh 4TB hard drive.
4. the path on the 4TB is as follows: /mnt/4TB/Media/MoviesCompleted

SABnzbd:
What configurations should i have in SAB?

Newshosting:
I also use Newshosting to download video files however only some are showing up in Plex but its so weird that if and when I uninstall and reinstall plex. I'm able to see the video files and watch them from the smart tvs and smartphones no problems there. Once I go and download another video file, im not able to see in Plex.
It seems that some video files downloaded from Newshosting are not unpacking accordingly or the file extensions are not being changed to *.mkv so they're playable in Plex....what do I know eh???

Once again my download folder/path is as: /mnt/4TB/Media/MoviesCompleted

I'm completely new to Linux Mint and everything I've done so far is based on researches on the Internet but sometimes its a bit overwhelming and I get so lost.
Would any of you be able to help me with this issue? Any feed back/suggestions would be most appreciated....

Cam
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: A Newbie to Linux and Fancy Stuff

Post by sander »

First things first:

If you a NZB (from https://nzbindex.com/ or https://www.binsearch.info/index.php?adv_sort=date ) and you put it into SABnzbd, does the download start en complete succesfully?