Too little diskspace forcing PAUSE

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Too little diskspace forcing PAUSE

Post by safihre »

Can you try 2.3.1Beta1 from our downloads page?
You can also try to set logging to Debug in the Status window and then after a restart when nothing is downloading, click Show Logging. Maybe it shows some errors in the end of the log?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
rwx

Post by rwx »

I installed the beta and that seemed to work. however, it's not downloading anything. Sonarr also says that "download client is unavailable" which is SABnzbd. I stopped and restarted SAB but it didn't seem to have any affect. The queue does not populate.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

So to be clear: are there downloads waiting in the queue that are just not starting? If so: Are they paused? Is the queue paused?

Or: there are no jobs at all in the queue and none are being added?
In Sonarr, if you go to setting and then Downloaders, and do a connection test to sabnzbd, does it work?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
rwx

Post by rwx »

the second part of your response is correct. There is nothing in the queue. Sonarr is saying that SAB is down. And I did run the test in Sonarr and was told "Unable to connect to SABnzbd, please check your settings". The message I get in Sonarr under the Status tab is "Download clients unavailable due to failures: SABnzbd.". I thought maybe the SAB API Key had somehow changed in Sonarr but I double checked that and it matches up.

I did a quick look at the log as well and nothing has been logged since 10/08 which is two days ago even though yesterday I was actively trying to use it. Weird.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

You should double-check all your settings in sonarr.

They should be:
Host: localhost
Port: <check this in SABnzbd, which port is set!>
API-Key: <check this in SABnzbd>

If Sonarr can't connect, it's either settings problem or a firewall blocking SABnzbd connections.
rwx

Post by rwx »

Looks like my ports were not set up the same way beween Sonarr and SABnzbd. I set them to be the same and ran the test and Sonarr was saying the test was successful. I check SAB to see if everything is working and it was for about 30 seconds. Then once again I got the perverbial "lost connection to SAB..." error in SABnzbd. I go back to Sonarr and sure enough there is an error saying that the download client is unavailable.

One thing I did notice was the when I use CouchPotato and Sonarr the addresses are the same except for the port. All show a localhost and then a port number. However in SAB it's shown with an I.P. addy and then the local port. Could that be the problem?
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

In SABnzbd it should either be 127.0.0.1 or localhost. These are the default settings when you install SABnzbd.

I think something else is going wrong with your selected settings and things are breaking each other due to a settings mixup.

Can you enable Debug logging in the Status Window and then when it shows Lost Connection, restart SABnzbd and click Show Logging and send it to me at [email protected]?
rwx

Post by rwx »

Okay. I just sent it your way.