SMPL theme unusable with large DL queue

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
mchalesnavy

SMPL theme unusable with large DL queue

Post by mchalesnavy »

I'm using sabz with sonarr, and it's happily going through my library and queuing up hundreds/thousands of nzbs. Once I get over a thousand or so though the SMPL theme becomes completely unusable. Clicking from one page to the next takes a good 30 seconds, if it works at all. Promoting something in the queue is almost impossible. Click the dropdown for the order number, it might or might not appear. If it does, scrolling upwards and clicking on a number before it disappears again is a maddening experience.

I can set the theme to plush instead and everything works fine, but I really do no like the plush theme, it's far less usable then the smpl theme. Is there any way to get the smpl theme to work properly with large queues?

Sabz version is 2.3.0.
Browser is chrome.
OS is server 2012 R2.
Hardware is a dell R710 with 2x E5540's, 32gb ram, 2x300gb 15K SAS raid one for OS + install, 4x450gb 15K SAS raid5 for downloads incomplete/complete.

I had the same experience when using it on a laptop with win10, intel i7-4710mq, 32gb ram, 512gb SSD.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: SMPL theme unusable with large DL queue

Post by safihre »

Smpl is not supported anymore. It's mega ancient.
Only Glitter is fully supported, Plush is only legacy supported.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
mchalesnavy

Post by mchalesnavy »

Ah I see. In that case, might I make a feature request? I see there's an arrow to send a job to the top or bottom of the queue, but what I'd really like is the numbered drop down box so I can promote things in a specific order, like I could in smpl. Otherwise glitter seems to cover the bases for me.

If not, I'll get back in my box :)
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

We thought about that, it's indeed been on the request list. Haven't been completely sure how to implement it nicely.
Glitter supports drag-and-drop of jobs to arrange queue, but that's limited to current queue page indeed.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate