HTTP Traceback Errors

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
rotame12a

HTTP Traceback Errors

Post by rotame12a »

I have recently installed SABNZBD on my Raspberry Pi running Raspbian.

All was well for the last few months however when trying to manually add a downloaded NZB I now get the following errors -

Sorry for posting the image and not text but it was complaining about new users not being able to post links.

NZB's that are added via Sonarr are fine. This exact same thing happened with the install on my Synology NAS and instead of trying to fix it I decided to just keep the Synology for storage and instead setup the Raspberry Pi for all my apps.

Due to being installed on a Raspberry Pi it is running a old version - 1.1.1 [33a7874] with python 2.7.13 (default, Jan 19 2017, 14:48:08) [GCC 6.3.0 20170124] [UTF-8]
rotame12a

Re: HTTP Traceback Errors

Post by rotame12a »

To get around the issue for now I have setup a watched folder.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: HTTP Traceback Errors

Post by safihre »

Something seems wrong with your netwerk setup if you also have it on your Synology, it's not really been reported before and seems to indicate lost network connection or too slow cpu.
Definitely try to update to a more recent version of Sabnzbd, you can just use the Ubuntu PPA in Rasbian as far as I know.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate