Disk Full Mistake Re-unpack?

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
daxx

Disk Full Mistake Re-unpack?

Post by daxx »

Version: 2.3.0
Install-type: macOS app
Skin (if applicable): Smpl
Firewall Software: macOS
Are you using IPV6? No
Is the issue reproducible? Most likely if I messed up again.

Hey there I just completed a 57 GB download (which is unusually high for me for my current internet speeds anyways)...

I only had 65 GB free on my SSD I guess and when it completed the download it obviously wasn't able to unpack given error message
Unpacking failed, write error or disk is full?
I know this isn't a file issue because it is only a few weeks old. How do I force the rest of the unpacking? I see some of the files were done but not all of them. Is there a command line script I need to run? I already did the "warnings - repair sab" way just in case but it's not giving me another option to redo the unpack.

*I had a similar problem with incomplete files before but don't recall if a method of forcing it to unpack was there. Any help would be great.
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: Disk Full Mistake Re-unpack?

Post by sander »

"Version: 2.3.0" ... ah, can you upgrade to 2.3.2, and try again?

How many disks and partitions do you have? Just one?

Can you share the NZB, for example via https://pastebin.com/ ?
daxx

Post by daxx »

Yes yes yes I know, the last time I upgraded it wreaked the entire setup and I've only recently gotten it to actually work after avoiding it. *If I upgrade in the middle of something (no actives just this one sitting in my History) I'm not going to lose that data correct?

It's just on one SSD in my laptop, I do the work there then transfer to other storage solutions.

What do you need shared? The just the History Details or the Errors/Warning + Info + Debug logs?
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by sander »

daxx wrote: January 24th, 2018, 2:12 pm What do you need shared? The just the History Details or the Errors/Warning + Info + Debug logs?
You can share the relevant log lines (20 lines before the error, + 5 lines after) here in the forum (put it in CODE tags).

But I meant the NZB itself. So contents the file blablab.nzb which you put into SABnzbd to be downloaded.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

In this case I would actually suggest to go to your Incomplete folder and manually start the unpack using Unrar, if you have such an app on your Mac?

(Sorry for slow response, I was moving homes)
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate