Interface acting strange

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
Warjam

Interface acting strange

Post by Warjam »

Hey.
Have been using the software for years but have a small issue over the last week that I cant figure out. I am able to download and it actually works fine, it is just that the interface is working strange. When I try to clear completed downloads, I get the menu that asks what I want to clear (All Completed or All Failed etc) but none of the buttons on the menu actually work. I end up having to just escape out of the menu all together. I am also unable to singly remove a specific item either. When I try to do that, the rubbish bin icon simply does not respond. I am also unable to move items up and down the queue. Either by clicking and dragging or selecting the up or down arrow on each individual item (indeed non of the buttons work, Rename etc). Finally, I have noticed that the page no longer automatically refreshes. It works fine for the first few seconds of the initial download and then I have manually refresh the screen to get an update.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program but it has had no effect. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Interface acting strange

Post by safihre »

Did you try a different browser?
Sounds like maybe some plugin is acting up.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
Warjam

Re: Interface acting strange

Post by Warjam »

Cheers Mate.

After my post i went and did just that. Worked fine in Edge. Have uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome and it is all good now.

Thanks for the response!