Can't Change Download Folder in Unraid Setup

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
1025Hunter

Can't Change Download Folder in Unraid Setup

Post by 1025Hunter »

Hello,

I am a noob with this so please bear with me if I am missing something simple. I have searched everywhere and cannot find an answer anywhere. I have recently setup an unraid box with a plex server and it is running great so far. I am now trying to add sonarr and am having problems getting Sabnzbd setup. I am Going off of Spaceinvader one's youtube video. I installed it through Unraid's Community applications and had no problems. The problems is that when I try to change the download directory I cannot find my drive or folder. I am trying to change the downloads to /mnt/disk 1/downloads. I also tried mnt/cache/downloads. In Sabnzbd I go to settings, then folders, then try to change the folder paths for downloads. When I navigate to where (I think) the folder is the directory is empty. I have looked through all of the directories but cannot seem to find the downloads folder that I created anywhere. Am I missing something stupid? I have done a LITTLE bit with linux but am really not that familiar with it. I tried to add a couple screenshots but could not get them to load. Thanks.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Can't Change Download Folder in Unraid Setup

Post by safihre »

Does the user that runs SABnzbd have permissions to read/write/x the folders and parent/folders?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
1025Hunter

Post by 1025Hunter »

I am not sure but I think so. I only have 1 user (root I think) and have not changed any permissions. How can I check to make sure that it does have those permissions? Thanks!
jcfp
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by jcfp »

If you're trying to change this setting for a sab install running on another system, you'll have to type or copy-paste the correct directory settings yourself. The browse button will always show the directory layout of the local system.