RSS Filters

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
Dellus11

RSS Filters

Post by Dellus11 »

I setup some RSS feeds, and am able to create a filter and get a positive search result after reading the feed. The issue that I'm having is that nothing seems to download automatically. I'm not confident that I have the filter setup correctly. I'm trying to have a show download each episode as it becomes available. I don't want duplicates or past episodes to "Re-download". Can anyone provide an image example of how the filter would be setup to do this so that I can try to duplicate it since I am not confident. I currently have my filter setup like this:

Order = 0 / Type=From Show SxxEyy (accept) / Filter = showname S02E02 / Category is Default / Priorit = Default / Processing = Default /

Thanks!
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: RSS Filters

Post by safihre »

Is the checkbox in front of the RSS feed checked on the main RSS page?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
Dellus11

Re: RSS Filters

Post by Dellus11 »

Yes it is, and I was quite surprised that apparently I have set the filter correct as one of my shows automatically downloaded this evening. Looks like I was doing it right after all.

Thanks for your response.