Keep getting DL queue error entry with each NZB added

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
NZBeaner

Keep getting DL queue error entry with each NZB added

Post by NZBeaner »

I had to reset the program the other day when it failed to reload after the PC shut down during a power outage w/SAB running. Works fine now in terms of DL'ing, but for each new NZB/DL, the DL queue gets ar error entry, see image. They clear if I click the X, but the same thing happens with any new NZB's. What might the issue/fix be?

TIA

OneCD

Re: Keep getting DL queue error entry with each NZB added

Post by OneCD »

What is the error? The fix will depend on the cause.
Stuff I like: Apache bash cron DD-WRT Debian DNSMasq Entware FireFox GitHub ImageMagick Kate KDE LibreELEC Netrunner NFS NVIDIA OpenVPN Orvibo-S20 pfSense Python Raspberry-Pi RAID SABnzbd Transmission Usenet VirtualBox Watcher3 XFCE
NZBeaner

Post by NZBeaner »

None that I can tell. The files DL fine. For each NZB added, the number next to the red "!" goes up by one. Right clicking the number, or the empty "error bar" next to the "X" and below the active DL does nothing. If I click the "X", the error bar disappears, again, no message of any kind, but the same thing happens when a new NZB is added. Windows 7 64 bit, Version: 2.3.1 [f1695ec]
OneCD

Post by OneCD »

You might consider examining the full SABnzbd log instead. Download it to your PC and look for errors.

To do this: click on the wrench symbol, then click "Show Logging".
Stuff I like: Apache bash cron DD-WRT Debian DNSMasq Entware FireFox GitHub ImageMagick Kate KDE LibreELEC Netrunner NFS NVIDIA OpenVPN Orvibo-S20 pfSense Python Raspberry-Pi RAID SABnzbd Transmission Usenet VirtualBox Watcher3 XFCE
NZBeaner

Post by NZBeaner »

Figured it out. I'm running 3 secure servers, provider allows a total of 20 connections, when I did the reset, I set it for 8 connections/server 24 total. Reset to 6/7/7, no errors.