nfo files being auto deleted

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
MiG

nfo files being auto deleted

Post by MiG »

No idea why this just started happening, but jobs that according to the indexer contain nfo files, get those deleted upon download.

The 'cleanup list' does not contain 'nfo', and neither does the 'unwanted extensions' list. This happens both with categories and just leaving it 'default'.
Are there any other settings that would cause this or have I found a bug? This was both in 2.3.2 and 2.3.3.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: nfo files being auto deleted

Post by safihre »

Are you sure you don't have some other post-processing script running?
You can also remove Config > Special > quick_check_ext_ignore, maybe the file was just damaged and we didn't care to repair it (cheaper to not start repair).
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
MiG

Re: nfo files being auto deleted

Post by MiG »

No postprocessing scripts running. A manual repair (using quickpar) is how I got the nfo back on the last occasion, but it required redownloading a sizeable job (and turning off autorepair, as the par2 files were also getting deleted) to do so. I'll try quick_check_ext_ignore, the damaged nfo scenario seems plausible considering observed behaviour.