Fetching and script errors

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
babbolla

Fetching and script errors

Post by babbolla »

Hi, looking for some help please. I use SABnzbd and Sickbeard through my Synology NAS and opened SABnzbd today as I had an issue with an episode I downloaded a while back and wanted to get a new one. However every nzb that i got for it from a few different places just kept saying fetching nzb and then counting down and going back to 60 seconds when it hit 0. The last item that had automatically download was a few days ago and that all went through fine.

When I let sickbeard automatically snatch the nzb then SABnzbd would download it but after unpacking it it failed to run the sabtoSickBeard .py script instead saying "Unable to figure out what folder to process. If your downloader and Sick Beard aren't on the same PC make sure you fill out your TV download dir in the config." Again I haven't changed anything and everything was working okay a few days ago. I very rarely open either SABnzbd or Sickbeard so couldn't say when over the last few days these stopped working.

Sickbeard's log says that it is unable to connect to sab, socket error, error timed out. Although checking the connection in the search settings shows the connection to be fine. I've no idea what has caused these (possibly related?) errors so any help would be gratefully recieved. I've tried to include the debug log, but as a new user it says I can't post links and clearly there's quite a few links showing up in the log!
babbolla

Re: Fetching and script errors

Post by babbolla »

The issue of staying on fetching seems to have resolved itself but I am still getting the issues with the script not running. I have checked the folders and they haven't changed (although I did go and edit them to reselect the correct ones).
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Fetching and script errors

Post by safihre »

So the script runs, but gives an error?
Can you post more output? Actually it's more of a SIckbeard problem in that case..
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate