Need Help Extra Files

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
rsteele11413

Need Help Extra Files

Post by rsteele11413 »

Hey I am having issues with downloaded movies and extra files. The movie will generally successfully download but it will come with three other files. S100(movie title), S800(movie title), and adefault(movie title). I can easily search for them and delete them, however, I am wondering if there is a way for this to happen automatically. These files end up on Plex showing that they are actual movies and it is pretty annoying. Hopefully someone can help. Thanks!
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Need Help Extra Files

Post by safihre »

This is something that the uploader did.
You could maybe try Config > Switches > Cleanup List if they have a different extensions that you could filter on?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
rsteele11413

Post by rsteele11413 »

Yeah they have the same extensions. Would be great if the were all different haha.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

So what extension are they?
You could easily write a post processing script that removes these for you. I could write something quickly.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
rsteele11413

Post by rsteele11413 »

So it appears to depend on the movie. They share extensions with the movie download. The latest one was .avi. The other set that I have now are .mkv. The only thing that is consistent about them is the s100, s800, and default.