SABnzbd + CouchPotato snatching issue

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
crowmo

SABnzbd + CouchPotato snatching issue

Post by crowmo »

Hey everyone,

I need some help, I am having issues with CouchPotato communicating with SABnzbd.

I am running Sonarr and its working great, however the issue arises when I attempt to add a movie via CouchPotato

I have made sure the API key is correct for SAB and the API for my indexer works (on Sonarr) and CouchPotato.
I can find several versions of the movie on CouchPotato however when I go to add to SAB I see the following error.

CouchPotato logs:

08-11 16:33:58
INFO
[hpotato.core.plugins.base] Opening url: post http://192.168.1.254:8084/api?nzbname=L ... utput=json, data: []
ERROR
[.core.downloaders.sabnzbd] Error getting data from SABNZBd: {u'status': False, u'nzo_ids': '[]'}
INFO
[tato.core.plugins.release] Tried to download, but the "nzb" downloader gave an error

SABnzbd logs:

2018-08-11 16:35:44,729::INFO::[__init__:681] Adding LEGAL-MOVIE2016.720p.BluRay.x264-x0r-Obfuscated.cp(tt1431045).rar
2018-08-11 16:35:44,734::INFO::[dirscanner:96] Archive tmpYVtGyU.rar is not a real archive!

Otherwise everything on the Sonarr / SABnzbd side works great.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: SABnzbd + CouchPotato snatching issue

Post by safihre »

It seems the download provided by your indexer is bad, because we can't open the rar-file that was passed to us by Couchpotato.
Did you try to manually download that LEGAL-MOVIE2016.720p.BluRay.x264-x0r-Obfuscated.cp(tt1431045).rar from your indexer and see if you can open it>
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate