Categories Folder/Path - Solved

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
jbs4115

Categories Folder/Path - Solved

Post by jbs4115 »

SABnzbd version: 2.4.0-develop [unknown]
Sytem: Fedora 28, server edition

I lost my settings to SABnzbd due to a computer crash. I have built a new server but am having problems with part of the settings. On tab Categories I have created tv but don't remember how I had the Folder/Path set up. I currently have 3 separate harddrives with tv series on them. They are labeled TV-1, TV-2 and TV-3 with the separte directories for each series under them. Currently I have it set as /media/nfs/TV*/. Is this correct or how should it be set to ensure that the episodes go to the correct directory? Any help is greatly appreciated. Been using SABnzbd for a few years and this is the first real problem.

john
Last edited by jbs4115 on September 7th, 2018, 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Categories Folder/Path

Post by safihre »

Did you maybe not use Sonarr or something to do your sorting?
I don't think SAB can distinguish between those 3 drives on it's own. Unless you make 3 different categories.
The * thing probably won't work.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
jbs4115

Re: Categories Folder/Path

Post by jbs4115 »

Thanks, I think that is exactly what I was doing. Senior moments are getting more frequent!! I didn't set up categories in SAB, but had everything processed to a completed folder where Sonarr and Radarr both looked for completed downloads.

Thank you for your help. I'm marking this as solved.

john