Help saving my 2tb download

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
Usenetter42

Help saving my 2tb download

Post by Usenetter42 »

Hello, i foolishly pressed pause/stop when sabnzbd was post processing (repairing) my download and now i dont know how to resume that process. The download has some small errors since i cant unrar them well. Iam new to usenet files and now wondering how to fix this thing. Sabnzd also says 4700 articles are missing.

I have some par2 files but iam not sure if sabnzbd downloaded them all. Now it only displayes "PostProcessing was aborted" and i cant find the option to get it to resume repairs or downloading additional par2s
Usenetter42

Re: Help saving my 2tb download

Post by Usenetter42 »

QuickPar crashed so i downloaded MultiPar and clicked the .par2 file of the problematic rar sequence and now its slowly trying to fix the missing blocks.
So i guess thats the answer to my problems but maybe not to my original question as to how to get sabnzbd to resume on repair job.
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by sander »

a 2TB download? How is that possible? Did you put different posts into one NZB?
Usenetter42

Post by Usenetter42 »

sander wrote: October 18th, 2018, 10:43 pm a 2TB download? How is that possible? Did you put different posts into one NZB?
Its kind of an internet archive type of thing with old arcade game machines and a front end . It has over a thousand rar files :P

Update to noob report: Happy news: After letting MultiPar work the par2 files it repaired all the missing blocks on all the thousand rars except for one block on one .rar file , its header remains corrupt. It might unrar now i hope and the content on that file is not so big thing. Iam thinking it would be awesome if one could choose to download only the parity files in a case like this, it might be that i didint receive all of them.
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by sander »

Usenetter42 wrote: October 19th, 2018, 6:10 am
sander wrote: October 18th, 2018, 10:43 pm Iam thinking it would be awesome if one could choose to download only the parity files in a case like this, it might be that i didint receive all of them.
You can: put the full NZB into the queue (paused), click on the folderl icon, and deselect what you want.
Usenetter42

Post by Usenetter42 »

"You can: put the full NZB into the queue (paused), click on the folderl icon, and deselect what you want."

Thanks buddy for helping a noob out! Followed your advice, got the extra pars and got it working