Help - Post Processing

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
thechosenginger

Help - Post Processing

Post by thechosenginger »

I am having an issue with post processing. I am running sabnzbd, radarr, and sonarr throughdocker on a rasp pi. Things will download to the pi and attached storage devices(completed folder under sabnzbd), but will fail to create a final folder. Im assuming this is a permissions issue, but i dont know where to start or go with it.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Help - Post Processing

Post by safihre »

Quick and dirty you can chmod everything under the folder to 777, but this is not very clean.
What user are you running SAB under?
Try using the terminal as that users (I believe the command is "su USER" (I'm no linux expert) and then try to create directories in the folders.
Make sure to add the SAB user to the right groups.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
thechosenginger

Post by thechosenginger »

I have tried changing the folder permissions from 755 to 777. This still did not work. I am running SAB under the sudo user 'pi'. I am manually able to create folders within the areas i need, but SAB is not able to create the final destination folder.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Are you sure Sab is running as that user? If you installed it via the PPA repository, it will run as it's own user.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate