Odd error

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
opentoe

Odd error

Post by opentoe »

Using version 2.3.5 DOCKER running on my UNRAID box which has performed excellent. I have an Intel I7 processor, 32GB of RAM and an high end main processing board. All my SabNZB+ processes are on an SSD drive so it is running as quick as it can. Just trying to clean up some of these odd errors.

Found this in my logs:

WindowsError: [Error 32] The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process: u'\\\\?\\e:\\Downloads\\incomplete\\Life.Itself.2018.1080p.BluRay.TrueHD.5.x26\\__ADMIN__\\SABnzbd_article_5pyzji'

What other process could be holding whatever? I can't figure out what's being held.

And here is another one. All my shares are available, were available at the time of downloading too. Trying to figure out why there is a write error, because there would be successful downloads after this error. Strange.

2018-12-23 04:49:08,134::ERROR::[newsunpack:732] ERROR: write error ( in the file \\?\UNC\sun\tvmovies\moviesdown2\The House with A Clock in Its Walls 2018 1080p BluRay x264-GECKOS.1\2s90kMVHczKaD3P8qNKrkdC6Vaf.mkv [R]etry, [A]bort)
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Odd error

Post by safihre »

Those errors are WIndows specific and they also include windows-specific ways of displaying paths.
Are you sure you are on Unraid? ;)
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
opentoe

Post by opentoe »

Oh, sorry here. I guess I was thinking of Plex at the same time.
Plex is on UNRAID as a docker.
Sonarr and SabNZB+ are running on my powerful office machine, which has even more resources than the Plex server. So yea, sorry when I said it was running on UNRAID. It is just impossible to troubleshoot errors like that because the next NZBs fed into SAB will work just fine. Could it be the length of the file name? It isn't a real bad situation since everything still runs just right, its these 1 off errors that pop up that I want to resolve. All my TV shows are handled automatically by Sonarr which works flawlessly. It is just those NZB's I feed it manually sometimes that do not work properly. Just trying to clear it all up. Maybe one day I'll ditch the PC all together and get dockers for Sonarr and SabNZB+ as well all on the same machine.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Now I understand :)
So this is usually caused by virusscanners, since Sab does a lot of disk IO and it doesn't trust all these appearing and disappearing files.
The write error is something that happens inside the UnRar process and we've seen it a lot before when it comes to network drives in windows. Just seems Windows IO doesn't like it.
I think you'd probably be better off to get everything on the unraid, because then there's no network and pesky windows issues. There's good dockers available for everything :)
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate