My setup is a Raspberry Pi3 with latest Raspbian updates etc. I have an external HDD connected via USB. HDD is formatted with exfat filesystem (so I can move it between my Mac/Linux/Windows, when needed, and still use it without any issues). It is mounted with "/dev/sda1 /dl exfat defaults 0 1"
Back to the error:
I read a few of the previous posts on this, I clicked on the wrench and then on the refresh next to Download folder speed, result was (I did this after restarting the download, not sure if you wanted me to do it when things were in a paused state, I also did it when things were paused later on and got much the same figures):
Code: Select all
Download folder speed 21.9 MB/s (/dl/pi/incomplete) Complete folder speed 21.5 MB/s (/dl/pi/staging)
Not sure if it helps, it seems to happen at the beginning of a download, I'm not sure if it is something with that download or the previous one that was extracting.
I enabled Debug Logging, I then added a few of the 100MB Test File downloads and the error occurred.
I'm not sure if it's related but a few days ago I saw in sabnzbd that the system was out of memory, which I hadn't seen before. When I did the test downloads at one stage I couldn't get to the webui which I hadn't had before (around 2019-01-24 06:06:00 in logs) and got a 500 Internal Server Error. The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
I will email the log file to you as with a link to this forum post.