This is a Howto:
In an indexer (like Drunkenslug), you can put downloads into your cart, which SABnzbd then will download automatically
No need for difficult stuff like API-key, NZB-key, port forwarding, firewalls and changing IP addresses.
- Log in on your indexer
- Right of your profile name, click on Cart. This will lead you to something like https://<indexer>/cart, so for example https://drunkenslug.com/cart
- There is a text "Your cart can be downloaded as an RSS Feed." Click on the link for RSS Feed. Or copy the link.
- You should have an URL like https://drunkenslug.com/rss?t=-2&dl=1&i ... 84df&del=1 . We need that URL in SABnzbd
- in SABnzbd, go to the RSS setup page, so http://127.0.0.1:8080/sabnzbd/config/rss/
- At Name fill out "My indexer" or "Drunkenslug", at Feed URL copy in the RSS-URL from your indexer, and click on Add
SABnzbd is now configured to read the your indexer's RSS feed, and is ready for filling:
In your indexer's webinterface, right of the content you want, there is a red/orange cart symbol. Click on it ("Send to my cart"). You will see a short popup "ADDED TO YOUR DOWNLOAD CART! Its now in your Download Cart"
SABnzbd will read the RSS feed each hour, and will start downloading.
Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Help us help you:
Help us help you:
- Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
- Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
- Adhere to the forum rules.
- Do you experience problems during downloading?
Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
- Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
1 post • Page 1 of 1