Post processing help please

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
bermanc

Post processing help please

Post by bermanc »

Hi,

I feel very stupid, but I can't seem to set up the post-processing side of sabnzbd and sickbeard.

At the moment the episodes are downloading to the location I want, but each episode is in its own folder with the associated .nzb, .nfo, .sfv. So I don't think there is any post-processing happening at all.

I do not have a solid grasp of what I'm doing, so I'd need someone to explain it step by step, if anyone is willing to do so. I'd be so grateful.

Thanks.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Post processing help please

Post by safihre »

I think you should check some guides online, there are a couple of them out there :)
And check things like Sonarr.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
bermanc

Re: Post processing help please

Post by bermanc »

I have. I've searched multiple forums and youtube and I've tried following all the instructions for setting up sabnzbd and sickbeard together, including using scripts and so on, and still it doesn't work. I have managed to make it work using Sickbeard post processing only, though. So no advice needed now.