Not responding

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
pauladkins

Not responding

Post by pauladkins »

I recently added a 500gb ssd to store completed posts. I have a separate ssd for temp folder. What is happening all the time is the folder on the 500 ssd that is storing completed files keep getting " not responding" for 4-5 seconds then will work normally. This occurs every time I put the mouse over any folder. The strange thing is this does not occur when I am using any other folder on that drive. I checked the health of the ssd & everything test comes back perfect.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Not responding

Post by safihre »

Do you maybe have a virusscanner that could be interfering? Or maybe add the folder as excluded folders to your virusscanner? (to test at least)
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
pauladkins

Post by pauladkins »

I don't think my virus software is interfering. I will disable it & see if that does anything. It's strange that only the folder SAB is using is having this issue. Any other folders on that same drive is functioning properly. I am wondering if it's the version I am using.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

What version are you using?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
pauladkins

Post by pauladkins »

I am using 2.38. I went back to 2.37 & disabled my virus software no change. I deleted the folder causing the problem & let SAB create a new one & no change. I am stumped.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Do you maybe have any plugins to Explorer? Or other tools?
Seems something is trying to scan the folder before opening it that's locking it up.
Seems more like a Windows problem though.