Autostart on Raspberry Pi and missing folder

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
Kincaid

Autostart on Raspberry Pi and missing folder

Post by Kincaid »

I have sabnzbd installed on a raspberry pi. I configured it to start automatically when the pi boots and this works. But when it starts sabnzbd gives an error about missing directories. Both folders, temp and download, are located on an external hdd. I guess sabnzbd starts before the hdd is mounted in raspbian. I can reboot sabnzbd a few moments later and it works fine. Is there something I can do to make it work without the manual reboot? Maybe delay the start of sabnzbd for a minute or something?
jcfp
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: Autostart on Raspberry Pi and missing folder

Post by jcfp »

It would be helpful to know how and when the hdd gets mounted, and what mechanism you're using to autostart sab.

That said, the program does have an option called "wait_for_dfolder" that might be useful here, see https://sabnzbd.org/wiki/configuration/2.3/special for specifics.
Kincaid

Re: Autostart on Raspberry Pi and missing folder

Post by Kincaid »

The problem is I just followed some tutorials to set everything up, so I can't really answer your questions. I have zero prior experience with linux. But this setting looks like it will solve my problem. I will see the next time I reboot the pi. Thanks for your help.