Getting this error on a lot of downloads

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
mach1ne

Getting this error on a lot of downloads

Post by mach1ne »

I'm getting a lot of files downloading ok but it then fails the processing part when moving the file to my storage, it seems to be when it is looking up tvdb.
Full message below:

Loading config from /usr/local/sabnzbd/var/scripts/autoProcessTV.cfg

Opening URL: http://192.168.1.39:8083/home/postproce ... .264-NTb.1
Processing folder: /volume2/downloads/complete/Mr.Mercedes.S03E10.Burning.Man.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.1

Processing /volume2/downloads/complete/Mr.Mercedes.S03E10.Burning.Man.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.1/Mr.Mercedes.S03E10.Burning.Man.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv (Mr.Mercedes.S03E10.Burning.Man.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.nzb)
Found result in history: (327109, 3, [], 64)
Parsed Mr.Mercedes.S03E10.Burning.Man.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb into Mr Mercedes - S3E10 - Burning.Man.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264 (NTb) [ABD: False]
Looking up Mr Mercedes in the DB
Checking scene exceptions for a match on Mr Mercedes
Looking up name Mr Mercedes on TVDB
Processing failed for /volume2/downloads/complete/Mr.Mercedes.S03E10.Burning.Man.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.1/Mr.Mercedes.S03E10.Burning.Man.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv: Post Processor returned unhandled exception: There is no item named 'en.xml' in the archive
OneCD

Re: Getting this error on a lot of downloads

Post by OneCD »

Not a SABnzbd issue.

This error started occurring when TVDB changed their API a short while ago. Still haven’t seen a fix yet. :(
Stuff I like: Apache bash cron DD-WRT Debian DNSMasq Entware FireFox GitHub ImageMagick Kate KDE LibreELEC Netrunner NFS NVIDIA OpenVPN Orvibo-S20 pfSense Python Raspberry-Pi RAID SABnzbd Transmission Usenet VirtualBox Watcher3 XFCE
mach1ne

Post by mach1ne »

Oh i see...That'll explain it then. Is there a way to manually sort this? When this happens the files are deleted and i have no way of manually renaming and dumping them into the correct folder.
OneCD

Post by OneCD »

Sorry, I'm unable to advise further. :(

My SickChill installation throws this error, but still post-processes correctly.
Stuff I like: Apache bash cron DD-WRT Debian DNSMasq Entware FireFox GitHub ImageMagick Kate KDE LibreELEC Netrunner NFS NVIDIA OpenVPN Orvibo-S20 pfSense Python Raspberry-Pi RAID SABnzbd Transmission Usenet VirtualBox Watcher3 XFCE
mach1ne

Post by mach1ne »

ok thanks mate...