Completed TV episodes are not being imported from Completed folder [Sonarr]

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
ailgim

Completed TV episodes are not being imported from Completed folder [Sonarr]

Post by ailgim »

I am running Windows 10 with the latest version of Sonarr and sabnzbd. I have configured TV episodes to write C: Downloads - incomplete which then correctly moves to C: Downloads - complete once complete. However, Sonarr should be looking to pick up these files and carry out the rename and move to my QNAP NAS unc path (nas - TV) but this isn't happening, for ANY tv episodes.

As an example: the activity queue in Sonarr shows episodes as 'Downloaded - Waiting to Import'. 'No files found are eligible for import in Downloads - complete - <Series_Name>

I also have Radarr configured for Movies, which is working correctly, using similar config but being delivered to (nas - Movies).

I've checked permissions on the NAS folders but there are no differences between 'tv' and 'movies'.

Anybody seen anything similar?
Apologies for the incomplete paths above but as a New user I am not allowed to post links.
I will also cross-post to Sonarr forums.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Completed TV episodes are not being imported from Completed folder

Post by safihre »

Seems like a Sonarr issue, maybe they were of help?
I only know it requires special setup for UNC paths.. That's all I know.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
that-GUY

Post by that-GUY »

ailgim wrote: February 22nd, 2020, 10:07 am I am running Windows 10 with the latest version of Sonarr and sabnzbd. I have configured TV episodes to write C: Downloads - incomplete which then correctly moves to C: Downloads - complete once complete. However, Sonarr should be looking to pick up these files and carry out the rename and move to my QNAP NAS unc path (nas - TV) but this isn't happening, for ANY tv episodes.

As an example: the activity queue in Sonarr shows episodes as 'Downloaded - Waiting to Import'. 'No files found are eligible for import in Downloads - complete - <Series_Name>

I also have Radarr configured for Movies, which is working correctly, using similar config but being delivered to (nas - Movies).

I've checked permissions on the NAS folders but there are no differences between 'tv' and 'movies'.

Anybody seen anything similar?
Apologies for the incomplete paths above but as a New user I am not allowed to post links.
I will also cross-post to Sonarr forums.
Did you ever get anywhere with this? I am on sonarr discord working on this very thing. I am having similar issues, however, with any files; movies, music, or tv not being able to import. So far all settings we've walked through step by step are set but it's not working. Now possibly looking at filenames being the issues since they're hashed.
JimHjr73

Post by JimHjr73 »

I am also having this same fight. I have had the same configuration for years, at least 3 than I can remember but probably closer to 5 maybe even 6. Point is, same issue. Sonarr does it's job and sends nzb to Sab. Sab does its thing but it seems like sab is not post processing because Sonarr is not picking up the unpacked rar file and I have to use WinRar to do it manually. Any ideas? Configuration has remained the same and was completely hands off for many years until I got tired of seeing the Update available warning and finally decided to do it. Ironically I avoided the update for a couple years to prevent having any issues. Well guess what...Issues galore. Please help, wife is threatening to call cable and have it reinstalled after a very long time of my setup working flawlessly.

I honestly wish I could downgrade to the version I had before but it was so long ago and worked so great I dont even know what version I upgraded from.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Completed TV episodes are not being imported from Completed folder [Sonarr]

Post by safihre »

Can you be a bit more clear what is going wrong? Is SABnzbd not unpacking? Are you sure in Config > Categories it is always set to +Delete? Would be very strange, because new versions of SABnzbd can handle many more jobs than the old version could.
Are you also using UNC-paths or is everything running locally?
Have you inspected the logs from Sonarr if it's detecting the downloads?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate