Download disappears

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
gabs_247

Download disappears

Post by gabs_247 »

The second download in a row has disappeared on me. Was working fine previously, not sure what happened. The logs don't indicate any error, looks normal, but there is not entry in the History for the missing download?

The files were removed from the incomplete folder, but are not in the complete or download folder :'(

Can anyone offer any advice? I've set it to +Unpack, so I thought it shouldn't delete after download at all? Must be happening whilst moving it from incomplete to download folder.?
gabs_247

Re: Download disappears

Post by gabs_247 »

Never mind, I noticed that it was logged in Radarr as "Repair failed, not enough repair blocks"...it'd probably be nice to have some sort of feedback in SabNzbd as well against the download though?

It seems a coincidence then that just happened the last two downloads didn't have enough repair blocks, hopefully it doesn't keep happening.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

If you have Sonarr/Radaar, they will remove failed download for you :)
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
gabs_247

Post by gabs_247 »

Yeah, I realised that...I was trying to figure out if there's a way to prevent them removing the failed ones so that I can retry? It's a bit frustrating to have to find out after you've downdloaded something that it couldn't be fully downloaded and then it just gets removed without any trace :(
beiseman

Post by beiseman »

I agree, was coming here to post the same thing. Is there anything that can be done?
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Yes, in the configuration of Sonarr/Radarr you can disable Failed download handeling. It will stop removing, but also stop automatically searching for a new one.
Usually people want this, because a Retry almost never fixes things..
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate