SAB is leaving behind small hidden files ?

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
Donroja

SAB is leaving behind small hidden files ?

Post by Donroja »

Hey guys, I've been using Sabnzbd for a little while (along with Sonarr & Radarr) and have recently set it up to be more efficient by having the temp and competed files go to my c: drive (ssd) and having radarr/sonarr move TV shows to the d: drive and movies to the f: drive (both of which are hdd). This has sped up the overall completion by a large amount, however, SAB is leaving behind small hidden files somewhere on the c: drive after media is moved to its predetermined drive and dwindling the available storage on the 500gb ssd. Does this make sense? Did I set this up correctly? Where are these files? Can I purge these files?

I've searched through the wiki and Google, but could not find a solution and I'm probably wording it wrong, thus user error. I'd appreciate any help you guys could provide.

Windows 10 machine. 3 drives ( c: ssd, d: & f: both hdd). If you need more info please let me know as I'm pretty new to how this all works out together. Thanks.
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: SAB is leaving behind small hidden files ?

Post by sander »

Can you give examples of those hidden files?