Cannot log into SABnzbd-2

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
Ropie58

Cannot log into SABnzbd-2

Post by Ropie58 »

@CD

Hi, thank you for your reply.

I'm trying to understand here.

At the time when I started using SABnzdb I made print screens of all the setting tabs. In that case I could easily reinstall when I had to do over. Now, looking at my print screen of my first tab where they require my username and password, I used the ones that were given to me by I-Telligent. So naturally, I repeated this setting. Also, when starting SABnzdb for the first time, the moment you've installed the program, you're asked for the name of the server address, along with your username and password. Again, I guess the ones that have given me by I-Telligent. Then, like I said, after saving my settings, SABnzdb is restarting and then the login screen is shown to me and asking me for my username and password, And again, I guess these are the ones that have given me by I-Telligent.

So please advise, because, with all do respect, I really don't understand... 🥴

I hope to hear from you, and please, be patient with me. 😉

BTW: I tried to comment directly on your post, but my message would not be sent, Therefore I'm trying now with a new message. Also, sending you a PM as an alternative didn't work (??)

Cheers.

Robert. 🙂
OneCD

Re: Cannot log into SABnzbd-2

Post by OneCD »

If you haven't set a UI login name and password, then ensure these fields are empty when you attempt to login to SABnzbd. Web-browsers can unintentionally autofill these login fields with the details of your Usenet server. ;)
Stuff I like: Apache bash cron DD-WRT Debian DNSMasq Entware FireFox GitHub ImageMagick Kate KDE LibreELEC Netrunner NFS NVIDIA OpenVPN Orvibo-S20 pfSense Python Raspberry-Pi RAID SABnzbd Transmission Usenet VirtualBox Watcher3 XFCE