Exclude Files from extracting

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
ichibansenshi

Exclude Files from extracting

Post by ichibansenshi »

How can I set SAB to exclude Files from extracting?

Example: Sometimes when i download certain Series, the Content of the Folder are *.nfo File, *.bat file, click file and then the movie is labeled xxx.1 and xxx.2. I dont know what the purpose is to pack the series this way, but in the readme its written you have tu run the bat file to restore the name. The hell i'm gona do that.

I want to set SAB that for example, it only extract files bigger than 300MB

Or has someone a better workaround for this?
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Exclude Files from extracting

Post by safihre »

Not really. You can however put .bat on your CleanUp list in Config > Switchs and SABnzbd will remove the files for you after extraction.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
ichibansenshi

Post by ichibansenshi »

safihre wrote: October 3rd, 2020, 5:20 am Not really. You can however put .bat on your CleanUp list in Config > Switchs and SABnzbd will remove the files for you after extraction.
Good Idea. I'm no expert with bat files. What would the code look like to delete the files?

would it also be possible to make something like: "If the Filesize > 100MB than rename extension to mkv" ?
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

What I meant is that you can use the Cleanup list to remove unwanted files :)
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
ichibansenshi

Post by ichibansenshi »

safihre wrote: October 5th, 2020, 12:42 pm What I meant is that you can use the Cleanup list to remove unwanted files :)
Ah, ok, sorry. I thought you can make a bat file that will run after the download.
Cleanup list is a good idea, but the problem is, that it should only affect one category.
for example: if i say to delete all txt, bat, nfo files etc. this would be great for movies and series, but not so much for software or other things.