filebot script , No Files Selected

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
yitzi

filebot script , No Files Selected

Post by yitzi »

I need some help. I am running Sabnzbd on a Windows 10 Pro x64 and I have had much success with it over the years. However lately when processing downloads of obfuscated files. Sometimes it works and other times I get the following result. The files get unpacked and deobfuscated but then when the handoff comes to my filebot script the name of the file is handed off in single words and not as the complete string so the script fails. I have not changed my working script. I did have an incident where I lost my Sabnazd setup and I had to reinstall and set all the parms, maybe I missed something. So I'm trying to figure out how to fix it.

ile does not exist: Monsters
File does not exist: and
File does not exist: Bigfoot
File does not exist: 2020
File does not exist: 1080p
File does not exist: WEBRip
File does not exist: DD5
File does not exist: 1
File does not exist: X
File does not exist: 264-EVO
File does not exist: ut_kind=multi
File does not exist: ut_title=Interviewing
File does not exist: Monsters
File does not exist: and
File does not exist: Bigfoot
File does not exist: 2020
File does not exist: 1080p
File does not exist: WEBRip
File does not exist: DD5
File does not exist: 1
File does not exist: X
File does not exist: 264-EVO
File does not exist: ut_label=*
File does not exist: seriesFormat=F:/TV/{n.sortName('$2, $1').colon(' - ').replace('?', '')} ({y})/Season {s.pad(2)} ({d.year})/{n.sortName('$2, $1').colon(' - ').replace('?', '')} - {s00e00} - {t.colon(' - ').replace('?', '')} - {vf} IMDB {imdbid} - SabNbzD
File does not exist: movieFormat=G:/Movies/{n.sortName('$2, $1')} {y}/{n.sortName('$2, $1').colon(' - ').replace('?', '')} {any{subt}{if (f.subtitle) '.en-forced'}} {y} {genres} {vf} - TMDB {tmdbid} - SabNbzD
File does not exist: musicFormat=G:/Dropbox/Music/{artist} - {album} {y}/{t} - {artist} - {y} - SabNbzD
Run script [fn:amc] at [Thu Oct 08 14:49:53 IDT 2020]
Parameter: subtitles = en
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: clean = n
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: ut_dir = E:\qbittorrent\Interviewing
File does not exist: E:\qBittorrent\Interviewing
No files selected for processing
Done ¯\_(!)_/¯
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: filebot script , No Files Selected

Post by sander »

If it 'breaks' at spaces in file / directory names, the usual cause is that the calling is not putting "'s around it. So go to the maker of that Filebot script.
yitzi

Post by yitzi »

Yeah, thats not it. Got the quotes.
sander wrote: October 8th, 2020, 9:12 am If it 'breaks' at spaces in file / directory names, the usual cause is that the calling is not putting "'s around it. So go to the maker of that Filebot script.
OneCD

Post by OneCD »

sander wrote: October 8th, 2020, 9:12 am If it 'breaks' at spaces in file / directory names, the usual cause is that the calling is not putting "'s around it. So go to the maker of that Filebot script.
Agree, although it looks like this filename is being split on periods instead. The "DD5.1" for example.

Is something replacing dots with spaces? IFS='.' ?? (or whatever the Windows equivalent is).
Stuff I like: Apache bash cron DD-WRT Debian DNSMasq Entware FireFox GitHub ImageMagick Kate KDE LibreELEC Netrunner NFS NVIDIA OpenVPN Orvibo-S20 pfSense Python Raspberry-Pi RAID SABnzbd Transmission Usenet VirtualBox Watcher3 XFCE
yitzi

Post by yitzi »

Finally sorted it. Did not know Python 3 was now required. Turned off replace . with spaces, and converted my script to use the newer type of variable passed by Sabnzbd rather than relying on %1, $2 etc dos batch variables. Thanks all.