Failing on virtually every nzb: "rar files failed to verify": : traceback "KeyError: 1"

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: Failing on virtually every nzb: "rar files failed to verify": : traceback "KeyError: 1"

Post by sander »

ygator wrote: January 6th, 2021, 11:48 pm I am on Synology (SABnzbd version: 3.1.1) and I also get this to happen as well. What I do is go into the incomplete download directory and double click the par2 file which brings up multipar I have installed. I then repair and all is well. I go back to sabnzbd and click retry so it will finish up the processing.

However, it seems the OP has a different issue than mine.
Different? So what error message?

Can you post sabnzbd.log on pastebin and share the URL here (with spaces around the dots)
psycik

Re: Failing on virtually every nzb: "rar files failed to verify": : traceback "KeyError: 1"

Post by psycik »

sander wrote: January 7th, 2021, 3:10 am
psycik wrote: January 7th, 2021, 1:17 am I’ve found on the last 24 hours or so this started happening for me.

Here’s more of a log https://pastebin.com/8hwz9Nx6
In your pastebin sabnzbd.log, I don't see "rar files failed to verify" nor any traceback.
Here a better log: https://pastebin.com/raw/qmxdc16U

Unless there was just a usenet issue where a bunch of stuff didn't work? E4 of a show came down last night with no issues, maybe a usenet groups issue? Or a change in PAR processing?
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by sander »

Again: In your new pastebin sabnzbd.log, I don't see "rar files failed to verify" nor any traceback. So why are posting in this thread? This thread is about a program problem in SAB.

I think you have missing rar / post files. That is not a program problem.
ygator

Post by ygator »

sander wrote: January 7th, 2021, 3:13 am Different? So what error message?
Can you post sabnzbd.log on pastebin and share the URL here (with spaces around the dots)
Repair fails due to not being able to handle the sample file being in a subdirectory.

New users are not allowed to post links. Here is the pastbin code H0izty2p
ygator

Post by ygator »

Pastebin expires on Monday.
Here it is in a nutshell. I had to get creative on the last line because it kept saying new users cannot post links.
Par aborts when it cannot rename the sample file it downloaded to the subdirectory Sample.
Repair is required.
1 file(s) have the wrong name.
8 file(s) exist but are damaged.
12 file(s) are ok.
You have 486 out of 497 data blocks available.
You have 24 recovery blocks available.
Repair is possible.
You have an excess of 13 recovery blocks.
11 recovery blocks will be used to repair.
Sample+sample-junk.mkv cannot be renamed to Sample/sample-junk.mkv
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

There's nothing we can do about that.. It's a bug in par2.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
ygator

Post by ygator »

ok, I'll just have to continue to manually fix or switch to nzbget as it handles it fine.

thanks
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by sander »

@ygator can you mail the NZB to [email protected] ? Thanks.