Sabnzbd and Radarr on Windows 10 - Not renaming and moving movies

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
kpoman

Sabnzbd and Radarr on Windows 10 - Not renaming and moving movies

Post by kpoman »

I have the latest version of Sonarr, Radarr, and SabNzbd installed on my Windows 10 Machine. I'm having trouble with Radarr renaming the downloaded movie and placing it in the correct folder. I have no problems with Sonarr. Sab is is configured to download completed files to E:\unsorted media folder and all my movies are located in my E:\movies folder as configured in Radarr, however, when the movie completes it's download, it just sits in the unsorted media folder and it doesn't seem as if Raddar scans (like Sonarr does) the folder to move and rename the file. I would rather not have to run a custom post script in Sab and let Radarr do the work. Is that how is supposed to work? What am I missing? Help? Thanks!
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Sabnzbd and Radarr on Windows 10 - Not renaming and moving movies

Post by safihre »

You need to link Sonarr and Radarr to sabnzbd through the API in their config. Probably you already did that right?
Then you have to have set up Complete download handling in the Config of Sonarr and Radarr.

They don't scan the drive, they use the Sab api to know when downloads are ready.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
kpoman

Post by kpoman »

@safihre, thanks for the response. Yes, I did link both Sonarr and Radarr to sabnzbd through the API, hense the reason Sonarr works just fine. I also have the box clicked in Radarr under Completed Download Handling that states "automatically import completed downloads from download client". What else could it be?

***Update: I found the problem. Had to do with file permissions. Working good now. Thanks!
Caboose6130

Post by Caboose6130 »

@Kpoman,

Can you describe what you did to fix this? I think I might have the same issue.