Downloads not showing anywhere but show as completed

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
g00f

Downloads not showing anywhere but show as completed

Post by g00f »

I'm not a super user, but can navigate a bit thru the process.

So the NBZs I get sometimes complete, but the files and main folder never show up, so after alot of trail and error I found that if I reduce (truncate?) the file name or edit the "propername" in the file, then it works and I can see the download. Its a hit and miss...sometimes its just the file name (maybe to long) or just removing the SPACES in the propername with the NZB file.

I am using Rasp Pi model 3+ with Raspbian and DockStarter to install and manage the containers. Sonar is my index app also.

I can successfully index and parse the NZBs, and all existing DLs work and have worked for 2+ years, but about a year ago I started to find missing files, but SABNZD would show that it successfully DL them but I cannot for the life of me find where there on the external SMB USB I have mounted on the Pi. Further attempts to DL again result in a Failed Duplicate File in SABNZB, even after I alter the physical file name and the ProperName attribute. So then I have to manually delete the completed action in SBANZB, then submit the new file and then it downloads it successfully.

What am I missing here...because it only affects certain ones....or maybe even new shows added.

When I edit the name and or the ProperName it downloads but doesn't make a folder for the series and just adds to the root folder with the new edit name.

Is it something in Sonar?
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Downloads not showing anywhere but show as completed

Post by safihre »

The proper name is some Sonarr thing right? Because Sabnzbd will tell you where it left the files when you click on them in the History section.
Maybe check with Sonarr where it then moved your files?
Also, what version of Sabnzbd are you running?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate