SABNZB & Pushover

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
Ryley199

SABNZB & Pushover

Post by Ryley199 »

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
My Pushover messages just stopped sending and connecting, but only in SAB, no matter what I do, it just keeps failing to send.
When I do enable pushover, the error messages just pile in, non stop. I got a message early morning as normal to say a file had completed, the I check this morning in SAB and note the error messages, the only way to clear them was disable pushover completely.

Pushover works no issues with over programs I have. I have reset my user key, uninstalled etc, still no change. I see from the error it claims a 403 error?

Any help appreciated
Ryley199

Re: SABNZB & Pushover

Post by Ryley199 »

So I contact SAb support and they provide "A problem has been detected with your Pushover device "GT_S21". While sending notifications to it, we were notified by Google that your device is no longer accessible and cannot receive push notifications.
This can happen if you have uninstalled the Pushover app, restored from an old backup of your device (or that of another device), have had unstable Internet connectivity, or are on a network with a firewall that is blocking your device's connection to Google.
Unfortunately we do not get any additional information about the specific problem with your device, only that it is no longer reachable. To get notifications working on your device again, please see our Knowledge Base.
Once your device is re-registered with Pushover, we can continue delivering push notifications to your device. "

How can that be the case when all over apps intergrate no problem?
Ryley199

Post by Ryley199 »

I have reinstalled the app and registered my phone, and it works with all other apps such as, tautulli etc, but in SAB no go. something about cloudfare etc in the logs.
Last edited by Ryley199 on March 30th, 2021, 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ryley199

Post by Ryley199 »

Added Pushbullet, and works no issues, no idea, why pushover wont work in SAB
Ryley199

Post by Ryley199 »

Just for anyone that ever has the same issue, the fault was not within SANZB but on Pushover side.
i got a reply from pushover, as I was using a two pronged enquiry to the two items effected, it was going to be either one.

"Hi, earlier today we had a large influx of bogus traffic that our
anti-DDoS provider was mitigating which unfortunately resulted in
some false-positives for API requests with a similar pattern. We
have temporarily adjusted our routing to work around this problem.
If you still continue to see failed requests, please let us know."

Problem solved for now.