Downloaded today / month amount history not correct

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
Luciferio

Downloaded today / month amount history not correct

Post by Luciferio »

Hello,

I noticed an odd issue for a while now. On the homepage of SABnzbd at the bottom right you can see how much GB / TBs you've download in the past day or month. However the amount per day and per month is exactly the same during the whole month and is thus incorrect:

I'm using SABnzbd version 3.2.1 on Ubuntu 18.04.05 LTS
Where is this coming from and how to fix? i believe it started when I updatet to 3.1.1. I was using an old version before that, not exactly sure which one. Please let me know if you need more information
Luciferio

Re: Downloaded today / month amount history not correct

Post by Luciferio »

Hello,

I was impatient and went into the live chat and I got provided a solution which seems to have it resolved. I shutdown SABnzbd, navigated to /.sabnzbd/admin and renamed the totals10.sab file there. Restarted sab again and counters seem to be correct now.
I did lose some history. I went from 5.1TB Total downloaded to 4.5TB downloaded. My NZB server counter in the configuration --> server settings did reset completely but that is to be expected.

I will keep an eye on it but it looks resolved!