Failed to retrieve RSS nzbindex.nl

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
tommyboysabnzbd

Failed to retrieve RSS nzbindex.nl

Post by tommyboysabnzbd »

After upgrading sabnzbd to 3.2.1 [0542c25] I started receiving errors trying to read my RSS feeds

Failed to retrieve RSS from nzbindex .nl/rss/?q=woodsmith+pdf&sort=agedesc&minsize=1&max=100&more=1: <unknown>:2:11: not well-formed (invalid token)
Failed to retrieve RSS from nzbindex .nl/rss/?q=american+woodworker+pdf&sort=agedesc&minsize=1&max=100&more=1: <unknown>:2:11: not well-formed (invalid token)
Failed to retrieve RSS from nzbindex .nl/rss/?q=woodsmith+pdf&sort=agedesc&minsize=1&max=100&more=1: <unknown>:2:11: not well-formed (invalid token)
Failed to retrieve RSS from https://www.nzbindex .nl/rss/?q=Fine+Homebuilding&g[]=76&g[]=847&g[]=507&g[]=802&g[]=508&g[]=510&g[]=889&sort=agedesc&minsize=5&hidecross=1&max=25&more=1: <unknown>:7:2: mismatched tag

I had to put a space between nzbindex and .nl because new users are not allow to post links :( The spaces are not in the actual feed of course. Not sure why these are not working anymore since the upgrade. Any ideas or advice?

Thank you .
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: Failed to retrieve RSS

Post by sander »

Does it happen all the time, or sometimes?
tommyboysabnzbd

Re: Failed to retrieve RSS

Post by tommyboysabnzbd »

Sorry for the delay, I did not receive a notification that anybody had replied to this post. It happens most of the time. Every once in a while one does get downloaded, but I could not tell you what the frequency is exactly. If I had to guess I would say 90% of the time it fails.
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: Failed to retrieve RSS nzbindex.nl

Post by sander »

After upgrading sabnzbd to 3.2.1 [0542c25] I started receiving errors trying to read my RSS feeds
So ... if you downgrade to 3.2.0, the errors are gone?

I'm asking, because nzbindex.com / nzbindex.nl is infamous for intermittently spewing out incorrect RSS info.
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: Failed to retrieve RSS nzbindex.nl

Post by sander »

FYI:

I activated a nzbindex.nl RSS feed in SAB, and within a few hours, I got a few ".... <unknown>:7:2: mismatched tag". I think that is a problem on the side of nzbindex