sabnzbd download history...

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
JoseJimenez

sabnzbd download history...

Post by JoseJimenez »

Hi

Quick question...

I changed my setup to Docker on my media server - yay! Everything is working as planned - very happy with the installation. One thing bugs me though:

Used to be that I could see downloads in the History portion of the page where the Queue is. With the Docker setup though, the history is being wiped out automatically after the downloads finish.

Is this some setting I might have missed? I like to see the History just to keep track of what has downloaded recently.

Thank you!
Puzzled

Re: sabnzbd download history...

Post by Puzzled »

Check History Retention under Switches. Also, programs like Sonarr and Radarr may remove the entries after they are done.
JoseJimenez

Re: sabnzbd download history...

Post by JoseJimenez »

Puzzled wrote: June 29th, 2021, 7:05 pm ...programs like Sonarr and Radarr may remove the entries after they are done.
Thank you!

I checked and the setting in Sabnzbd was correctly set, however... The setting in Sonarr was set to delete history in download client. Evidently this happened by mistake when installing the "latest" version using Docker. I recall i had to double check my download clients and completely missed this option.

Adding this info in case somebody else needs it in the future.

Thank you Puzzled!