Issue in moving files after sonarr

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
rageheho

Issue in moving files after sonarr

Post by rageheho »

It was 3pm on a Friday and I couldn't wait to go home. It had been a long week and I was ready to get the weekend started. When 5 pm finally rolled around I grabbed my keys and practically ran out the door. I am usually one of the last ones to leave the office, regardless of what day it is, but today was a special day for me. I finally got home, walked to the fridge, grabbed a beer and made my way to my bedroom https://livesex.bar .

When I walked in, Tiffany was laying on my bed. When she had asked me what she should wear I told her to surprise me. She was dressed in the classical plaid school-girl uniform complete with an unbuttoned white blouse that barely covered her C cup breasts and her tight tummy on display for my viewing pleasure. Her legs were bent at the knees with white thigh-high nylons that came up and over her knees, covering her perfect long legs. The sexiest part was her plaid skirt that strategically covered her cute little pussy. The whole outfit was not a costume, it was actually her school uniform.

She had a big coquettish grin on her face. “Hi there. I know how much you love molesting innocent little school girls, so I figured I'd stay in my uniform. Does this get your dick hard you fucking pervert?” She slowing lifted her skirt to show me her lacey white panties that I had personally bought and sent her about a week ago. She liked acting like a bitch towards me because it was her way of coaxing me into treating her like a whore, the same way I did when I first fucked her.

Let me start at the beginning and not get ahead of myself.

My wife and I had recently divorced. It wasn't exactly amicable with her cheating on me with her best friend's husband. Fortunately, we never had kids of our own. She had two kids prior to our marriage that probably got hurt the most. They called me daddy but now I wasn't allowed to see them. Needless to say, I wasn't in the best of moods. However, with an upcoming high school reunion, it was exactly what I needed and was looking forward to it.

I had made arrangements with my buddy Joe to stay at their house. He and his wife Kathy were high school sweethearts and we were all good friends in high school and have maintained our friendship to this day. Although, I had not been in town for the past two years because my parents had sold their place and moved to a warmer state so I had not visited in forever.

Wanting not to rush my trip, I made plans to arrive on a Wednesday. With the no-host get-together on Friday night prior to the actual big party, I figured Wednesday and Thursday would give me time to drive around town to see all the changes. Besides, Joe had done well for himself with a big beautiful home and a big pool in the back that I planned on taking advantage of.

The trip was a 3 hour drive, so come Wednesday I took off late in the morning with plans to make it close to lunch. Joe had told me that they would be taking the day from work, waiting for me with cold beers and cooking up steaks and burgers on the grill by the pool. Unfortunately, he would need to work the rest of the week.

When I finally arrived I made my way to the backyard, the first thing I saw was three gorgeous young ladies laying out on chaise lounges. They were young with tight bodies and beautiful tits. I made myself known as I walked out the door and right away saw Joe by the grill with Kathy sitting under an umbrella enjoying a glass of wine while playing on her phone. Joe quickly called me over and we gave each other a hug with Kathy coming over to say hi. She too was looking pretty fucking good in a blue bikini of her own.

A little story about these two. They started dating at the start of our Junior year and being realistic, they broke up when they both went away to college after graduation. They were going in two different directions and felt it would be too hard to maintain a relationship. They stayed friends the entire time and ended up getting back together a few years after graduating from college.

What Joe never knew was that the summer of my Sophomore year, I came home to spend the summer in town. Kathy and I went out for drinks and we ended up hooking up. We spent the whole summer working, partying and fucking, but we were never an official couple. At the end of summer, we ended the summer with a bang before returning to our respective schools.

Now here we were 20 years after graduating from high school. They were married and had a beautiful daughter. Of the three girls laying out by the pool, Tiffany, the one with the biggest tits and the hottest body, was their daughter.

After hugging me, she called Tiffany over to come say hello while also introducing me to her friends. One of the girls actually gave me the once over that I assumed Kathy had missed. When Tiffany got up from her chair and I had to take a sip from my beer before saying something that would get me in trouble. It was incredible what a difference two years can make https://sexcam.bar

When I was last there, little Tiffany was just starting high school. Now, that same little Tiffany was fucking hot with a smoking body. There was nothing little about Tiffany. She stood there in front of me looking fucking great at 5'9” in a white bikini that showed off her impressive C cup tits, her slim waist and her smooth long spectacular legs. She was all legs and I wondered what they would feel like wrapped around and pulling me in while I shoved my cock into her sweet pussy.

I was later to find out that her exact measurements were 38-26-36. She was a young lady in a woman's body. Holy fuck she looked delicious!

She had just completed her Sophomore year and was enjoying the summer with her friends before starting their Junior year. She was a spitting image of her mom, when Kathy was her age in high school. Even before they started dating, there were several of us that had tried asking Kathy out but for some stupid reason she chose Joe. A lot of hearts were broken when they became an official couple.

We spent the rest of the day by the pool, enjoying our beers, burgers and thanks to my sunglasses, plenty of eye candy as the girls either laid out or played in the pool. At one point, all of us were playing around in the pool and the girls looked even nicer up close. Eventually the day came to an end and the girls parents came by to pick them up before we cleaned up and went inside.

As it got late, Joe and Kathy excused themselves, telling me they were tired and needed to get to bed as tomorrow was a workday. On her way up to her room, Kathy asked her daughter to show me which room would be mine during my visit. Tiffany asked me to follow her and took me to the guest room that was on the opposite end of the master bedroom but directly across the hall from her bedroom. As I dropped by bag on the floor and started to unpack, Tiffany excused herself telling she wanted to shower. “No peaking.” she said with a flirtatious smile as she left.

I was a bit tired and laid down on the bed, waiting for her to finish showering when I was suddenly woken up by Tiffany telling me the shower was ready. I just stared at her for a moment, not able to register what she told me. I woke up to find a beauty queen standing at my doorway wrapped only in a towel that emphasized her large perky tits and barely came below the treasure between her legs. Her head was also wrapped up in a towel. I have always loved seeing freshly showered women wrapped only in a towel, knowing that under the towel they are completely nude. When I was kid, I loved seeing my mom or sister come out of the bathroom after showering wrapped only a towel. My gosh, I was a little pervert even as a little boy.

“Are you ok uncle Billy?” Tiffany asked before I snapped out of it and told her I was. She had always called me Uncle ever since she was a little girl. I had always thought it was cute that she called me that, but the way she was looking and the way she said 'uncle Billy' was now sounding so fucking sexy. “I'm sorry honey, I guess I fell asleep.”

“Well, the shower is all yours” she said as she turned around and walked away. Her long smooth legs looked so fucking good. I had admired them when we were out in the pool earlier in the day, but she was now looking so fucking good knowing her bare ass was just under her towel. She walked into her room and turned around to look at me with a little grin on her face as she closed her door. She had a knowing look on her face. She looked hot and she knew I was checking her out.

The next morning, Joe and Kathy were gone by the time I got up. I was on vacation and had no plans of getting up early. I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen on a mission to find coffee. That was where I found Tiffany standing at the counter waiting for the coffee to finish brewing before she served herself a cup. She wished me a good morning and gave me a kiss on the cheek. There was nothing innocent about that exchange. She had wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her bra-less perky tits against my chest when she kissed me. The best part about it was the tight Hello Kitty pajama shirt she was wearing that showed off her stiff nipples and tight pajama shorts that barely covered her ripe ass - https://sexchat.bar

She told me to sit telling me she would serve my coffee. Afterwards, she bent down and opened a cupboard door looking for something. I was not sure what was happening. Was she flirting with me or was she really looking for something. When she bent over to look for whatever she was looking for, her shorts rode up her ass and I confirmed that she was wearing pink lacey underwear that only covered half her ass cheeks. Her tight teenage ass looked so smooth, I was so tempted to reach out and caress her ass. Was she purposely teasing me? I was her dad's age.

After finishing our coffee and toast, I invited her to go with me. I explained it had been a while since I had last been in town and I wanted to just drive around to check out the old town. She jumped up and told me to give her half an hour to get ready. That also gave me time to get dressed. One hour later we were out the door and on our adventure.

We drove by the high school. The trees had gotten taller and the bushes were wider, but it looked the same as when I last visited. The whole drive was very distracting. The white skirt she was wearing was causing me to lose focus on the road. When she first came out of her bedroom, I thought her legs looked spectacular in the skirt but thought nothing of the length. After we drove off, that skirt seemed to be getting shorter and shorter, showing more and more of her silky smooth thighs. Did she really not realize what she was doing? I could've sworn I saw a bit of her panties when I glanced down at her thighs.

We ended up stopping for lunch at a diner that had been in town forever. The food was great and it had always been my favorite growing up. We sat and ordered our food. I sat across from her in a booth enjoying my Coke while waiting on our food when I felt Tiffany's foot rubbing up against my legs. I had been teased enough and I needed to confront her.
Last edited by rageheho on September 24th, 2021, 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Issue in moving files after sonarr

Post by safihre »

Why is de titel of your post about sonarr but your description about sickbeard?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate