Upgraded recently to SABnzbd version: 3.4.2 - Series Sorting: Select at least 1 category.

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
mrg9999

Upgraded recently to SABnzbd version: 3.4.2 - Series Sorting: Select at least 1 category.

Post by mrg9999 »

This error message keeps appearing
Warning - Series Sorting: Select at least 1 category.

It's never happened before?
Is there a simply fix?

I tried going into sorting and unchecking all the boxes, but when I try and save it says "Please select an item from the list"

I would post an image ,b ut it won't let me
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Upgraded recently to SABnzbd version: 3.4.2 - Series Sorting: Select at least 1 category.

Post by safihre »

On the left, make sure to select at least 1 Category.
You have "Enable series sorting" checked, but no category to which it should apply.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
mrg9999

Re: Upgraded recently to SABnzbd version: 3.4.2 - Series Sorting: Select at least 1 category.

Post by mrg9999 »

I did select default but still it won't save, it just says select a category.

If I untick enable sorting it won't save the page either
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Make sure that for every sorter (so also Movie and Date sorting) you have selected at least 1 category.
That's indeed a bit of a bug.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
duffer99

Post by duffer99 »

Mines doing the same thing after the upgrade.. On the sorting setup tab it says select at least 1 category. And thats the warnings i get. The only option is default.
I had files going in the download directory deobfusicated. now they are going into individual folders, obfucucated. I didn't touch a thing except upgrade.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Yes, we changed a lot of internal code and removed some discrepancies between the different sorters.
So just do as the warning tells you: select at least 1 category (or all) for all of the sorters.