Stupid noob question...

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
SteveMc

Stupid noob question...

Post by SteveMc »

I used to use SABNZBD way back when the original version came out and loved it. Got lured to Bittorrent for a couple of years, but have now seen the error of my ratio changing ways and am back! Can't believe I ever left...

Anyway, getting to grips with the new + version of sab and having one irritating problem. I'm downloading something and it's going fine, downloading, repairing, extracting but not deleting the rars! I have D selected in the Mode options. I think the problem may be that they are .001, .002 archives but I can't figure out how to get them to auto delete?

Help  ;D

Moderator Note: Let's not talk about what you're downloading, ok?
Last edited by inpheaux on February 10th, 2008, 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
switch

Re: Stupid noob question...

Post by switch »

Try turning on "Enable Filejoin:" under Config>Switches

I think this is a bug in sabnzbd that needs addressing, but i seem to remember using this as a quick-fix.
SteveMc

Post by SteveMc »

That did indeed do the trick! Thanks very much!

One more question... I'm sure I remember a 'restart' button in the original version? Can't find it in + - if I need to restart, how do I do it without killing the process?

Forgot what a brilliant piece of software sabnzbd is!
switch

Post by switch »

Sadly there has never been a restart button, so currently you have to shut down sabnzbd from the web-ui (Under default template it is only on the main page) and re-run sabnzbd.exe

A restart button is definitely on my to-do list, i'll have a look into implementing it soon.