SABnzbd no longer able to connect with FireFox

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
Inker

SABnzbd no longer able to connect with FireFox

Post by Inker »

I've been using it for a while, and it's been working great up until just now. Whenever I try to load up http://localhost:8080/sabnzbd/ in FireFox, it suddenly is telling me that FireFox is unable to establish a connection and it wont load the page. I can load it up just fine in Internet Explorer, but the interface seems to have a few bugs (I can use it to download, but I cant view the queue at all). Any ideas on why this would be happening?
Inker

Re: SABnzbd no longer able to connect with FireFox

Post by Inker »

Actually, nevermind, I seem to have fixed it. In the about:config I changed the network.dns.disableIPv6 to FALSE and everything is up and running again
lost101

Re: SABnzbd no longer able to connect with FireFox

Post by lost101 »

I had this issue also recently. My linux install required me to set the actual ip. The below firefox setting was already set to false. Is there any way Sabnzbd could autodetect the ip rather than setting default as localhost? This is probably a linux only issue but I thought it was worth mentioning as it took me a while to figure out.
Inker wrote: Actually, nevermind, I seem to have fixed it. In the about:config I changed the network.dns.disableIPv6 to FALSE and everything is up and running again