Tryign to Fetch...

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
aoaaron

Tryign to Fetch...

Post by aoaaron »

This problem is still persisting.
I'm on 0.6.5 and I've just done a clean install.

When Sickbeard adds multiple files at once (30 or so), SAB fails to fetch/resolve the URLs from NZBmatrix and for the remainder of the session does not resolve anything. Are there any fixes or configurations I can do to fix it because its really annoying and apart from this, its perfect.

A restart fixes it and they all pop up. That would be alright but I have to shut down SB + CP before I can restart SAB atm... otherwise it just hangs.

I've been told its an old bug which has been around for a long time and no ones quite figured out how to get rid of it. Someone suggested a workaround, using SB to use a blackhole folder and SAB watch that blackhole folder. Is this possible? Will SAB be able to autoprocess TV script for that folder (i.e. it knows tv show nzbs are in that folder)? e.g. I have a nzb movies folder and a nzb tv show folder. SAB which take movie nzbs and process them as nzbs and the same for tv show nzbs.

SB is adding 40+ NZBs at one time. Is this the problem? I'm sure its not helping. Any settings I could change on SB? I think the blackhole folder is probably the better route if I can get a tv show blackhole folder and a movie blackhole folder.
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Tryign to Fetch...

Post by shypike »

I'm not doubting your report, but so far I have never been able to reproduce it.
Unless during a time when nzbmatrix itself has problems (which isn't even that often).
rascalli

Re: Tryign to Fetch...

Post by rascalli »

I also send a lot at once (sometimes like 40-50) .. but never have this problem.

And indeed you can make a TV & a Movie blackhole folder